Our Sleep Medicine Fellowship Program will accept applications via Electronic Residency Application Service, ERAS.
The following documents are required for your application to be completed, please make sure they are uploaded into ERAS.
- Personal Statement indicating why you want to be a Sleep Medicine Specialist.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Medical School Diploma.
- ECFMG Certificate if you graduated from foreign medical school.
- Three Letters of Recommendation (1 letter has to be from your Program Director).
- USMLE or STEP scores if graduated from Allopathic Medical School or COMLEX scores if graduated from Osteopathic Medical School.
- Completed Application through ERAS.
For any questions about the application process, please contact Emilie Miller, Program Coordinator at (313) 916-5152 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.