- All applicants must submit an application through ERAS.
- After review of the ERAS application, the Program Director and Associate Program Director select those applicants that will be invited for an interview.
- Interviews are conducted by the Program Director, the Associate Program Director and selected members of the Medical Education Department.
- The Program Director and Associate Program Director make recommendations for selection to the Department faculty, prior to the match.
- After the match, the Program Director and Associate Program Director reports those selected for the program match to the Medical Education Committee.
- All residents must sign the residency contract prior to starting the residency.
- All residents must have an educational license in the State of Michigan on the first day of the residency and throughout the period of the residency.
- All applicants must maintain BCLS/ACLS certification beginning on the first day of the residency.