Henry Ford Physician Careers
Henry Ford Health System offers both employed and private practice opportunities in a variety of suburban and urban settings for physicians seeking academic, clinical, and research positions in primary care, specialty and tertiary care:
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health is a 475-bed health system located in Jackson, Mich., just minutes from Ann Arbor. Recently named a Thomson Reuter’s 100 Top Hospital, Henry Ford Allegiance has an established SICU and recently developed Level II Trauma and GME programs. Henry Ford Allegiance Health averages over 100,000 patient visits and 18,000 admissions annually and was the 2010 Foster G. McGaw Prize recipient for excellence in community service. For more information, contact Jeanne Calvert.
- Henry Ford Hospital - This hospital is home to one of the largest academic medical group practices in the country - we offer the security of an exclusive, employed position at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, or any of our regional hospitals or 27 outpatient locations. Enjoy the benefits, both personal and professional, of building a career incorporating academics, research and/or clinical care in one of the most innovative and internationally recognized group practices. For more information, contact Jennifer Feddersen, Scott Johnson, Amber Arnold, Heather Dombrowski, Chaunta Marshall.
- Henry Ford Kingswood Hospital - This psychiatric hospital offers a mixed staffing model incorporating both Henry Ford Medical Group and private practice physicians. With both adult and child psychiatric wards, staff are encouraged to participate in teaching rotations for psychiatry residents. For more information, contact Chaunta Marshall.
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital - This newest hospital in the Henry Ford Hospital system, in one of Detroit's most affluent suburbs, offers exceptional amenities, such as an on-site test kitchen and spa. At West Bloomfield, the Henry Ford Medical Group and community physicians practice in a natural and healing environment using the most current technology and techniques. For more information, contact Mary Ann Barlett.
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital - One of Detroit's Downriver region's most respected regional hospitals, Wyandotte is an attractive riverside suburb for young suburban families. It offers a full range of services with a small town atmosphere. For more information, contact Diana Watson.
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township - As the largest of the northeast regional hospitals, Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township has a long, successful history in a vibrant, local community that is still growing. This 435 bed hospital offers an excellent opportunity to begin or build a career. For more information, contact Pam Glomstead.