Confirmed keynote speakers include:
- Mehul Bhatt, PhD, Centre for Applied Autonomous Sensor Systems, Orebro University, Sweden/ CoDesign Lab EU
- Larry Burns, PhD, former VP of Research General Motors, previous The Eye, The Brain and The Auto keynoter, now a consultant to the Google AV project and author of the new book, Autonomy: The Quest to Build the Driverless Car—And How It Will Reshape Our World.
- Timothy A. Cavanaugh, Business Development and Events, Emerging Technology Program Developer, Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE).
- David Cole, Chairman Emeritus of the Center for Automotive Research (CAR) in Ann Arbor, Michigan and Chairman of Auto Harvest and Chair of Building America’s Tomorrow (BAT). Former Director of the Office for the Study of Automotive Transportation (OSAT) at the University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute and an engineering professor at the University of Michigan.
- Jennifer Dukarski, J.D., a shareholder based in Butzel Long’s Ann Arbor office, her practice focuses on the intersection of technology and communications with an emphasis on the legal issues arising from emerging and disruptive innovation: vehicle safety, connected and autonomous cars, data privacy and security, patient portals and telehealth, infotainment, and mobile apps.
- Gary Shapiro, President & CEO Consumer Technology Association (CTA), representing 2,200+ consumer tech companies which owns and produces CES (Consumer Electronics Show) – The Global Stage for Innovation
We are also forming panel discussion groups with representatives from SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers, Automation Alley and CTA (Consumers Technology Association).