All of Us Research Program Newsletter
This newsletter is to say thank you for your support, but also to update you on exciting events and opportunities coming in the next few months
- National Launch Event at Ford Field
- How to share your “One in a Million story
- Check out the updated All of Us Participant Portal Site
THANK YOU for participating in the All of Us Research Program at Henry Ford!
On March 6th the All of Us participant portal was updated with improvements based on your feedback and great ideas. We listened when you told us about challenges you (and close to 30,000 others) had with the layout or operation of the site and it is now updated with your ideas!
Log in to your All of Us account at www.joinallofus.org and let us know what you think!
For those of you that might only be partway through the full enrollment process, this would be a great time to finish all the steps!
- General & Electronic Heath Record Consents
- 3 brief surveys
- 30 minute in-person visit for physical measurements and specimen collection. Then you will receive your $25 gift card!
Contact us by phone at (844)-893-3908 (option 1) or email AllofUs@hfhs.org
National Launch Event
When: Sunday May 6th from 1:00pm -5:00pm
Where: Ford Field – FREE admission and parking!
Why: Help Henry Ford celebrate our diverse community, bring families together, and learn how the Future of Health is beginning With You and the All of Us Research Program
- Tour of the Detroit Lions locker room & Ford Field
- Music, games, PRIZES, food!
- Health and Wellness vendors
- Family-friendly community and art activites
- Information and Q&A on the All of Us Research Program.
Your “One in a Million” story
Many of you have shared with us your special stories and reasons you chose to join All of Us. We want to share those stores with our community and need your help!
We are asking you to share your story on why you chose to enroll.
Maybe it’s in memory of a loved one or a belief in the future of Precision Medicine to keep you and your family well, or a customized treatment for disease. Whatever your reason, if you want your story to inspire others, please contact us at 1-844-893-3908 (option 1) or email AllOfUs@hfhs.org to arrange for an interview or learn more details.
Click here to JOIN our Henry Ford All of Us Facebook group to share ideas and learn more about program updates & upcoming events!