To ensure your safety and provide the best quality of care for our patients, we ask all of our visitors to follow these guidelines:
- Visit your loved one during visitation time.
- Help our patients rest by keeping down noise and movement in patient care areas, being mindful
of the recovery and comfort needs of our patients.
- Assist us to provide a safe environment for visitors, patients and staff by not bringing weapons
of any kind in the hospital. Henry Ford Hospital has zero tolerance for any perceived or real, threat or violence towards our patients, their loved ones and our staff.
- To provide a restful environment, visitors will be asked to leave if they become disruptive or interfere with the comfort and care of patients.
- After hour visitors MUST wear an ID badge at all times.
- To ensure each patient receives the care they need, visitors who are impaired or intoxicated will be immediately asked to leave the hospital. They may not be allowed to visit for the remainder of that day and/or the duration of the patient’s stay.
- Hospital staff will try to accommodate special visitation needs when and where possible.