Lodge Freeway Ramp Closures
The short-term closure of several key exit and entrance ramps on the Lodge Freeway is impacting getting to and from Henry Ford Hospital and other nearby Henry Ford sites in the New Center area.
The closures are due to maintenance work being performed by the Michigan Department of Transportation on bridge overpasses on the Lodge near the hospital. These ramps are closed until early November:
- Exit ramp on southbound Lodge to Pallister.
- Entrance ramp to northbound Lodge at West Grand Boulevard.
- Entrance ramp to northbound Lodge at Seward.
Consider these alternate routes:
To Henry Ford Hospital from the North
- Southbound Lodge to Chicago Road exit. Follow Lodge Service Drive south to Pallister. Proceed on Service Drive past Pallister to Clinic Parking. Or, turn left on Pallister to go to other Henry Ford locations in the area.
From Henry Ford Hospital Going North
- Take Lodge Service Drive north to Chicago entrance ramp to northbound Lodge. Detour signs are posted. The Service Drive is down to one lane between Seward and Philadelphia.
- Take West Grand Boulevard east to Woodward. Go north on Woodward.
Patients and employees are encouraged to give themselves extra travel time, and to call ahead if running behind.