Notice: Due to social distancing, all rooms have been converted to private rooms. Because of space limitations, visitors are not permitted at the Mt. Clemens campus.
For telephoning a patient
Guidelines for reaching patients via telephone:
- Call the unit that the patient’s room is on:
- You may call patients from 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily. However, if a patient is participating in a treatment session at the time of the call, they will not be available.
- There is no charge for telephoning the patient.
Patient privacy and release of patient information
Henry Ford Macomb Hospital abides by the Michigan Mental Health Code and the U.S. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and patient privacy rules.
- We will not release information about a patient at Henry Ford Macomb Hospital without prior authorization by the patient.
- The patient or patient’s guardian must complete our Release of Information form.
- The patient’s guardian(s) must provide a copy of guardianship papers to Henry Ford Macomb Hospital.
- Recipient Rights Advisor - (586) 466-9741