Visiting is an important privilege for many people. It is a way to maintain connection with your friends and family. It also reassures them of your health and safety.
To allow you to focus on your treatment and behavior changes, and to maintain safety and structure on the unit, visiting hours are limited. General visiting hours are Monday - Friday from 7 to 8 p.m. We also have visiting Saturday, Sunday, and holidays from 1 to 2:30 p.m.
There is a limit of two visitors per patient. All visitors must be age 18 or older. Visiting is in community areas only. For your safety and the safety of your guests, please do not take them to patients' rooms.
For safety, all items brought in by visitors for patients will be examined and reviewed by staff.
To make the most of your visit we suggest you:
- Make sure your visitors know when visiting hours are and know where to go.
- Make sure your visitors know the rules for visiting.
- Call visitors earlier in the day to ask them to bring anything you may need such as clothing, magazines, books, soap, slip-on shoes or clogs.
- Plan ahead for items you wish to send home.
- Know what will help you to feel their support if asked. Thank your visitors for coming.
If your visitors have any concerns about your care, they may talk to the staff or call the unit or recipient rights advisor at:
Please remember: Staff cannot give out ANY information to visitors without the written permission of the patient, unless they are the guardian.