Henry's Market on Main
Henry’s Market on Main brings fresh locally grown produce and local goods to our community, patients and team members at Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital. Our farmer’s market is available every Wednesday from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m., starting June through mid-November.
The farmers market features:
- A wide variety of seasonal fruits and vegetables
- Fresh baked bread from Great Harvest Bread Co.
- Fresh herbs and seedlings
- Delicious local honey
- Beautiful flower arrangements
- Fresh made products such as pesto made from the hospital’s greenhouse
Each week, Henry’s cafe chefs will share recipes and free samples of dishes using ingredients available at the market and grown in the hospital’s greenhouse. Additionally, a local vendor will be onsite each week to share their goods such as nuts, healthy prepared meals, treats, and other items.
The Market accepts cash, credit card, SNAP, Double Up Food Bucks, Project Fresh, and Senior Project Fresh.