Our hospital demonstration kitchen helps improve the health of our community. Classes include delicious samples and take-home recipes.
Make it a Healthy Year
Committed to improving your health this year? Small changes in your lifestyle with things like diet, exercise and stress management can bring noticeable results. Partner with us for the guidance, services and encouragement you need to make 2019 a happier, healthier year.
Our healthy lifestyle services include:
- Cook up a healthier diet for yourself and your family. Our cooking classes feature demonstrations, delicious samples and take-home recipes.
- Get a group together: book our DK for your private outing, and enjoy a cooking demonstration/food sampling tailored especially for your organization or club.
- Restore, renew and revitalize. Yoga has been shown to improve strength and flexibility in body and mind. Take advantage of our multi-level yoga classes to improve lymphatic function, boost your immune system, and increase bone density. Learn more and check out our monthly yoga schedule.
- Tai Chi enhances relaxation, focus, posture, balance, strength, coordination, immune response and mood. It can be easily adapted for anyone, from the most fit to people recovering from surgery. Join us for a beginner Tai Chi series. Learn more and register for a class.
- How healthy is your heart? Find out with a $99 heart screening.
- Get started on the road to the healthiest lifestyle with one-on-one coaching and group support. Our unique Metabolic and Weight Management program has the tools you need to get and stay healthy.
- Visit our organic greenhouse for inspiration and education about the importance of eating clean and green. Tours offered weekly, or plan an outing for your group.
- Sign up for our Livewell Health e-newsletter for more helpful health tips and ideas.