Wellness Center Guidelines
In order to provide the most relaxing and healthy environment possible, we ask that guests at the Vita wellness center follow these guidelines.
- Age Requirement: All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for Vita wellness center classes and services. **not all services are available to children.
- Arrival: Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time to check in and enjoy the facilities.
- Cancellations: As a courtesy please provide a minimum of 24 hours advance notice of appointment cancellations or changes.
- Health Considerations: Please inform the Vita staff or any medical conditions, allergies or prescription medications you are taking. This will ensure that appropriate products are carefully selected for you. **if a guest is not able to transport themselves throughout Vita, including locker room facilities, a care provider must be present during the entire visit.
- Provider Preference: Please inform us when making the reservation if you prefer a specific service provider.
- Quiet and Healthy Environment: Please turn off mobile phones and electronic devices, and speak quietly to preserve the tranquility of our environment.
- Scheduling: To ensure you receive your preferred treatment times, it is recommended that reservations are booked as far in advance as possible. Classes are offered on a monthly basis and may vary based on space availability and client demand.
- Vita Attire and Amenities: The Vita experience includes a coed whirlpool, sauna and relaxation lounges. For your comfort we require all guests to wear bathing suits in the whirlpool and sauna.