MI Mind is Making News
MI Mind has received local and national media coverage. Check out these stories:
- State of Health Michigan, June 2023: Michigan doctors challenge others to join them in a quest for “Zero Suicide”
- MLive, May 2023: How one Michigan hospital cut its patient suicide rate by 70%,
- Crain’s Detroit Business, May 2023: Brian Ahmedani selected to 2023 Notable Leaders in Behavioral Health
- WWJ Newsradio 950, May 2023: Greg Bowman interviewed Cathy Frank about MI Mind and how primary care and behavioral health providers across the state of Michigan are working to prevent suicide. Dr. Frank discussed the need for a multi-pronged approach between primary care and behavioral health to better identify patients at risk, intervene and prevent suicides.
- The American Psychiatric Association (APA) TV video, May 2023: "Pursuing Perfection – The Path to Zero Suicides"