Do You Qualify?
Some of the main qualifications include:
- Live or work in southeast Michigan
- Adults age 18 years of age and older who are not pregnant or immune-compromised.
- Those at high risk of COVID-19 infection, defined as adults whose locations or circumstances put them at greater risk of exposure to the virus responsible for COVID-19.
- Adults who are at high risk for severe COVID-19 based on age of 65 years or older.
- Adults who are at high risk due to pre-existing medical conditions that are stable at the time of screening.
- Healthy adults with no previous history of COVID-19.
- Those who are free from prior exposure to an investigational vaccine or treatment for COVID-19.