Henry Ford OptimEyes has always been committed to the heath and well being of our patients and team members.
We are now taking extra precautions to maintain the health of our team members and cleanliness of our offices.
Please be aware of the following steps we are taking to ensure safety for everyone in our offices;
- We will check your temperature upon arrival
- Infrared thermometers do not create radiation. They are receivers. Heat emitted by the human body in the form of infrared energy is focused by a lens in the thermometer onto a detector. The detector turns the heat into an electrical signal and is displayed as a temperature on the thermometer. There is no energy emitted by the device itself. This is a very safe form of temperature measurement.
- Patients and team members must wear a mask at all times
- We are practicing 6 feet physical distancing when possible
- We are limiting the number of people in our offices at one time
- Only patients are allowed in the office
- If patient is a minor, one parent is allowed
- Multiple children with one parent are not allowed
- Patients are allowed one visitor if person with them is needed to assist with physical or mental disabilities
- If you are not feeling well the day of your appointment, please call our office to reschedule
When picking up your eyeglasses the following options are available
- Patient can come into the location to pick up eyeglasses and get adjustments (Patients requiring assistance is limited to ONE caregiver/guardian).
- Patient can call the office to arrange for car-side drop-off, adjustments however cannot be done (not currently available at the Detroit Ren Cen office)
- Shipping eyeglasses to your home is available for a fee (if you did not arrange for shipment at the time of the original purchase, please contact the office to arrange for shipping).
Healthcare designed with your safety in mind
Although the world has changed, our commitment to providing the safest care environment possible has never wavered.