Henry Ford OptimEyes has always been committed to the heath and well being of our patients and team members.
We are now taking extra precautions to maintain the health of our team members and cleanliness of our offices.
Please be aware of the following steps we are taking to ensure safety for everyone in our offices;
- Patients and team members must wear a mask at all times
- We are practicing social distancing when possible
- We are limiting the number of people in our offices at one time
- If you are not feeling well the day of your appointment, please call our office to reschedule
When picking up your eyeglasses the following options are available
- Patient can come into the location to pick up eyeglasses and get adjustments (Patients requiring assistance is limited to ONE caregiver/guardian).
- Patient can call the office to arrange for car-side drop-off, adjustments however cannot be done (not currently available at the Detroit Ren Cen office)
- Shipping eyeglasses to your home is available for a fee (if you did not arrange for shipment at the time of the original purchase, please contact the office to arrange for shipping).
Healthcare designed with your safety in mind
Although the world has changed, our commitment to providing the safest care environment possible has never wavered.