Al Glick Scholars Endowment Fund

To apply, complete the application form below.

In addition, email the following information as attachments to; Please include your full name in the subject line of the email submission.

Extracurricular activities
We recognize every community and school district are provided opportunities for extracurricular activities, and some individuals may experience barriers to participating. Please list 1-4 school, community and/or service activities which you have participated. These may include family commitments such as caring for a younger sibling or ill relative. Other examples include clubs, fine arts, volunteering, mission trips, youth programs or sports activities. Please include the approximate number of participation years and/or weekly or monthly hours spent on the activity. Also include any leadership roles held as part of the activity, if applicable.

Work Experience
Please describe any paid work experience, including self-employment, that you have held. Please start with your most recent work experience, and list the name of the employer, nature of your work (job title), dates of employment and average hours worked per week.

Please explain your specific educational and career goals and why you are choosing Registered Nurse, Medical Assistant or Surgical Technologist as your professional field. Please describe what inspires you to achieve these goals and how you plan to make your community a better place to live through your educational/career aspirations?

Please send the below documents to finalize your application:

  • Transcripts
    • Transcript does not need to be official.
    • If you are currently attending high school/college, the transcript must be from Semester Year (PowerSchool not accepted) and must include the name of the high school or college/university.
  • Letter of recommendation – Please include one letter of recommendation (cannot be a family member/relative)
  • FAFSA – Proof of your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) is required. Once you have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), upload the confirmation page or your Student Aid Report (SAR) that contains your EFC. Please do not upload the entire FAFSA. If you need help completing the FAFSA, contact the College and Career Access Center at 517-990-0671

*Asterisk indicates required field.

General Questions

High School Information

College/University/Vocational Institution Information

Financial Information

If you are claimed as a dependent on someone else’s income tax return (example: Your parents’) use their adjusted gross household income. If you are not claimed as a dependent on someone else’s income tax return (i.e.. You file as married, head of household, living independently), use your adjusted gross household income.


Cookie Consent

We use cookies to improve your web experience. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Read our Internet Privacy Statement to learn what information we collect and how we use it.

Accept All Cookies