- American Board of Radiology - Radiation Oncology
- Wayne State University, Medicine, MI, 1982
- Wayne State University, MI, 1982
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Radiation Oncology, MI, 1986
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak, Radiology, MI, 1984
- Ascension Providence Hospital, Surgery, MI, 1983
- Providence Hospital - Southfield, Surgery, MI, 1983
Member of the Henry Ford Cancer Institute
Titles: Division Head of Clinical Services, Department of Radiation Oncology
Dr. Ajlouni attended medical school at Wayne State University. He completed his post-graduate training at Providence Hospital in Southfield, William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak and Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit. Dr. Ajlouni has also served as an assistant professor, Department of Radiation Therapy at Medical College of Ohio in Toledo.
Awards and Honors
Dr. Ajlouni has published multiple articles and participated in presentations regarding different cancer topics. Dr. Ajlouni is a member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, the Southwest Oncology Group, American Medical Association, American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology, Michigan Society of Therapeutic Radiology, International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer.