- American Board of Internal Medicine - Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Sleep Medicine - Sleep Medicine
- University of Michigan, MI, 1980
Residencies & Internships
- Duke University Medical Center, Internal Medicine, NC, 1983
- Duke University Medical Center, Medical, NC, 1981
Weighted blankets are designed to offer a more relaxing, restful night's sleep for people with insomnia or anxiety. A sleep expert explains what to consider before buying a weighted blanket.
A Henry Ford pulmonologist and sleep expert offers simple tips on how to adjust your bedtime routine and sleep schedule so that you and your family can get through Daylight Saving Time without losing out on vital shuteye.