- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology - Neurology
- University of Toledo College of Medicine, OH, 1986
Residencies & Internships
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Neurology, FL, 1991
- Allegheny General Hospital, PA, 1988
- Yale University, Clinical Neurophysiology, CT, 1992
I specialize in providing patients with complete evaluations for neurological conditions, along with any necessary treatment, and routine follow-up to ensure the best possible outcome. By providing education and support, I help my patients maintain their quality of life.