- American Board of Urology - Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Board of Urology - Urology
- University of Maryland, MD, 1999
Residencies & Internships
- University of Maryland, Urology, MD, 2005
- University of Maryland, General Surgery, MD, 2001
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Urology, OH, 2007
Humphrey O. Atiemo, M.D. is a Board Certified Urologist at the Vattikuti Urology Institute at Henry Ford Hospital. Dr. Atiemo has been in clinical practice for over 10 years with a specialty focus in female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery.
He obtained his undergraduate degree from the University of Maryland as a Benjamin Bannekar Scholar. After graduating with distinction as an Atlantic Coast Conference scholar athlete, he matriculated to the University of Maryland at Baltimore, for Medical School and Urology Residency. This was followed by fellowship training at the Cleveland Clinic.
He currently serves as the Urology Residency Program Director, Chair of the Graduate Medical Education Subcommittee on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and strives to train the future leaders in Urology.
- Program Director, Urology Residency
- Chair, Graduate Medical Education Subcommittee on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital