- American Board of Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, MI, 1990
Residencies & Internships
- Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Diagnostic Radiology, MI, 1994
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Breast Imaging, MA, 2000
A product of the Detroit and Dearborn public schools, Dr. Nassar Beydoun stayed local for his education at Wayne State University, WSU School of Medicine, and Oakwood Radiology Residency. After working 5 years as a General Radiologist, he decided to sub-specialize, completing a Fellowship in Breast Imaging / Women's Imaging at the Massachusetts General Hospital (Harvard Medical School). Dr. Beydoun joined Henry Ford in 2000 and now devotes 100% of his time to Breast Imaging and Intervention.
Dr. Beydoun’s interests include clinical work and teaching (voted Teacher of the Year by the Radiology Residents), including the use of tomosynthesis in the screening and diagnostic settings to detect early breast cancer. Also, Dr. Beydoun is interested in the use of tomosynthesis to accurately guide for minimally invasive core needle biopsies. Having the most seniority in the Division of Breast Imaging, and being a past Division Head, he would like to continue promoting education and strong clinical work in this Division until retirement!
Henry Ford Hospital
Henry Ford Macomb Hospital
Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital