- Sawai Man Singh Medical College, 1972
Residencies & Internships
- Christian Medical College, Urology, 1975
Titles: Director of Robotic Surgery Research & Education, Vattikuti Urology Institute
I am a Bioscientist mainly responsible for coordinating Basis research, robosurg and VCQI databases. I am also the CEO of the Vattikuti Foundation. I am involved in coordinating new procedure development and mentoring of fellows.
- Outcomes research
- Robotic Kidney transplant
Awards & Honors:
- Padma Shri, Government of India 2000
- Dr. B.C Roy Award for the development of specialties 1996
- President’s Gold Medal. Urology Society of India
- President’s Award (presented 5-2014) American Indian Urological Association
- Smithsonian Institution National Museum of American History: display of Professional Visa.