- American Board of Addiction Medicine - Addiction Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- American University of Antigua, NY, 2010
Residencies & Internships
- St Mary Mercy Livonia, Internal Medicine, MI, 2013
- St Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor, Addiction Treatment, MI, 2014
Learn why older Americans are at high risk for substance use disorder — and how to spot signs of addiction.
Feeling anxious after a night of drinking? It's more common than you think. A Henry Ford expert explains the link between anxiety and alcohol and how to deal with it.
Alcohol use among women skyrocketed during the pandemic. Learn the red flags of problematic alcohol usage.
Learn why people who suffer from chronic pain are at increased risk of addiction — and how to spot the warning signs.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital