- American Board of Addiction Medicine - Addiction Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- American University of Antigua, NY, 2010
Residencies & Internships
- St Mary Mercy Livonia, Internal Medicine, MI, 2013
- St Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor, Addiction Treatment, MI, 2014
Opioids are highly addictive drugs that act on the brain to alleviate pain. If you are prescribed them, here's what you need to know to use them safely.
Alcoholism is a physiological addiction, as well as a psychological crutch. If getting and staying sober is your goal, these five strategies will help.
Feeling anxious after a night of drinking? It's more common than you think. A Henry Ford expert explains the link between anxiety and alcohol and how to deal with it.
You may think of it as casual drinking, but will you know if you become a weekend alcoholic -- or develop a dependency issue or alcoholism?
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital