- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- University of Michigan, MI, 1984
Residencies & Internships
- University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics, Internal Medicine, WI
- University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Cardiology, CO
- University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics, Cardiology, WI
I am a physician, board certified in cardiology and adult echocardiography. My areas of professional focus are cardiac catheterization and critical care medicine. I also serve as Medical Director for the Henry Ford Allegiance Health Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation programs. Both programs combine education, nutrition counseling and monitored exercise to help patients build strength, improve their quality of life and avoid future medical events.