- American Board of Pediatrics - Pediatrics
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, NJ, 1996
Residencies & Internships
- St Christopher's Hospital for Children, Pediatrics, PA, 1999
- University of Maryland Medical System, Ped-Infect. Diseases, MD, 2002
Some people don’t have strong views on the vaccines either way, but they’re still not getting vaccinated. Here’s why they should.
The FDA-authorized COVID-19 vaccines are both safe and effective. Here, we debunk rumors and separate vaccine fact from fiction.
If you have a weakened immune system, a third dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine will increase your protection against COVID-19. An expert shares everything to know.
The Delta variant is the most contagious form of the coronavirus we've seen yet. An expert shares what we know about this variant so far.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital