- American Board of Pediatrics - Pediatrics
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, NJ, 1996
Residencies & Internships
- St Christopher's Hospital for Children, Pediatrics, PA, 1999
- University of Maryland Medical System, Ped-Infect. Diseases, MD, 2002
As COVID-19 vaccines are being approved for use, new strains of COVID-19 are appearing--which could reduce the effectiveness of the vaccines. Here's what to know in the race to end the pandemic.
Three COVID-19 vaccines have received emergency use authorization from the FDA. Here, what you need to know about each one.
More than a year into the pandemic, there are still rumors that are downplaying the seriousness of COVID-19. An expert sets the record straight.
The number of people who are vaccinated plus the number of people who have natural immunity could add up to herd immunity, but it's tricky to calculate.
Henry Ford Hospital
Henry Ford Macomb
Henry Ford West Bloomfield
Henry Ford Wyandotte
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital