- American Board of Pediatrics - Pediatrics
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, NJ, 1996
Residencies & Internships
- St Christopher's Hospital for Children, Pediatrics, PA, 1999
- University of Maryland Medical System, Ped-Infect. Diseases, MD, 2002
There are now multiple studies that show natural immunity after COVID-19 infection is less effective than vaccination. Here's why.
Additional doses of COVID-19 vaccines are now recommended for everyone ages 12+. Here are the booster shot guidelines--and why everyone should get one.
The FDA issued an emergency use authorization for the Pfizer vaccine in kids ages 5 to 11. Here's why it's important that parents get their children vaccinated.
If you have a weakened immune system, additional doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine will strengthen your immune response against COVID-19. An expert shares when you should get your third dose and booster shot.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital