Board Certification and Education
- American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine - Critical Care Medicine
- American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine - Emergency Medicine
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, MI, 2008
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, MI, 2007
- Henry Ford Hospital, Urology, MI, 2012
- St Barnabas Hospital, Emergency Medicine, NY, 2012
- University of Florida, Critical Care Medicine, FL, 2014
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Male Reproductive Medicine & Surgery, NY, 2014
I am a graduate of Wayne State University School of Medicine. I completed my residency training at Henry Ford Hospital and my fellowship in Male Reproductive Medicine and Microsurgery at Weill Cornell Medical College. My clinical focus is built around male infertility and the sexual medicine program. I am also working on streamlining and innovating the way we preform MRI targeted prostate biopsies.
My research includes published articles and many manuscripts on the techniques of microscopic sperm retrieval and the effect of varicocele on men’s health including low testosterone and erectile dysfunction. My patient experience work within Henry Ford Health System focuses multiple leadership roles including the urinary catheter associated infection physician champion, leading the way of innovation to decrease Foley catheter utilization in patients with urinary retention. I have also served on multiple committees that focuses on quality improvement.
- Vice-Chair of Clinical Affairs, Department of Urology
- Director of Male Reproductive and Sexual Medicine
- Assistant Program Director, Urology Residency
Videos And Article