Ali A Dabaja, MD
- American Board of Urology - Urology
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, MI, 2007
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Urology, MI, 2012
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Male Reproductive Medicine & Surgery, NY, 2014
I am a graduate of Wayne State University School of Medicine. I completed my residency training at Henry Ford Hospital and my fellowship in Male Reproductive Medicine and Microsurgery at Weill Cornell Medical College. My clinical focus is built around male infertility and the sexual medicine program. I am also working on streamlining and innovating the way we preform MRI targeted prostate biopsies.
My research includes published articles and many manuscripts on the techniques of microscopic sperm retrieval and the effect of varicocele on men’s health including low testosterone and erectile dysfunction. My patient experience work within Henry Ford Health System focuses multiple leadership roles including the urinary catheter associated infection physician champion, leading the way of innovation to decrease Foley catheter utilization in patients with urinary retention. I have also served on multiple committees that focuses on quality improvement.
- Vice-Chair of Clinical Affairs, Department of Urology
- Director of Male Reproductive and Sexual Medicine
- Assistant Program Director, Urology Residency
Men often put their health on the backburner until they can’t ignore it. Advice on making annual physicals and dealing with troublesome symptoms a priority.
Certain cancer treatments can affect male and female fertility. Here, two experts share treatments that may affect fertility and how you can preserve your fertility for the future.
Do you often feel weak or tired? Suffering from a low sex drive or erectile dysfunction (ED)? These symptoms are difficult for many men to admit, but may be signs to see a doctor.
Erectile dysfunction (ED) gets a lot of attention but there are other sexual problems men face. Here are 6 common ones — and what you can do about them.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital