- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants - Physician Assistant
- Western Michigan University, MI, 2006
A Michigan native who completed undergraduate studies at the University of Michigan – Dearborn with a Bachelors of Science before completing a Master’s of Medicine and Physician Assistant Certification from Western Michigan University. After co-founding Medical Visiting Physicians PLLC & Infinity Primary Medicine Group PLLC and serving as the Chief Operating Officer he attended ATSU-Kirksville to receive a Doctoral Degree in Health Education from the School of Health Management. Dr.Dabaja emphasizes providing outstanding patient care while maintaining a professional, effective, courteous, organized environment in which patients, caregivers, and other medical professionals can work together.
- Master’s in the Science of Medicine Thesis. Lyrica as an Alternative Treatment Modality for Pain Associated with Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy. Ibrahim H. Dabaja PA-C, MSM. (March, 2006)
- Doctorate of Health Education Dissertation. A course evaluation over an 18 month period in the metro-Detroit area for medical prescriber’s to reduce antibiotic prescriptions for patients with viral pharyngitis. Ibrahim H. Dabaja PA-C, MSM. DHEd. (Dissertation Approved and Published September, 2009)
Awards & Honors:
- 2007-2009 Valedictorian- Doctorate of Health Education Program ATSU-SHM.
- 2007-2009 Alpha Tau Sigma Epsilon Graduate Honor Society Member ATSU-SHM.