- American Board of Dermatology - DermatologyAmerican Board of Dermatology - Dermatopathology
- University of Michigan, Academic, MI, 1970
Residencies & Internships
- Wayne State University, Dermatology, MI, 1974
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internal Medicine, MI, 1971
With nearly 50 years of vocational experience to his credit, Thomas F. Downham II, MD, dermatologist and clinical professor at Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit, MI since 1974,
and a dermatologist at Henry Ford Medical Center-Taylor since 1978.
Dr. Downham first completed coursework at Henry Ford Community College in 1964 and a Bachelor of Science from the University of Michigan-Dearborn in 1966. He is licensed to practice medicine in Michigan since 1971, and a diplomate of the American Board of Dermatopathology, American Board of Dermatology and National Board of Examiners.
Dr. Downham has publications, in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, Archives of Dermatology, and the International Journal of Dermatology.
Awards & Honors:
- Outstanding Professor, Wayne State University - Dermatology (1998)
- Certificate of Recognition for Voluntary Teaching, Wayne State University School of Medicine (2014)
- Dermatology Foundation (2001)
- American Society of Dermatopathology (1983)
- American Venereal Disease Association (1977)
- International Society of Tropical Dermatology (1975)
- American Academy of Dermatology (1974)
- American Medical Association (1971)