- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- University of Michigan, MI, 1999
Residencies & Internships
- Alabama A & M University, Internal Medicine, AL, 2002
- Alabama A & M University, Internal Medicine, AL, 2000
I began my medical career in 2002 at Henry Ford Hospital in the department of academic internal medicine, where I became one of the associate program directors of the residency training program from 2012 - 2017. I moved my medical practice to the Henry Ford Medical Center - Sterling Heights in 2018. I strive to deliver quality, comprehensive, evidence-based medical care for adult patients that includes routine physicals, acute complaints, preventive medicine and chronic disease management.
Dr. Sean Drake is approved as a licensed telemedicine provider in both the states of Michigan and Florida.
- Medical Director, Complex Primary Care
Awards & Honors
- Top Docs, Hour Detroit Magazine (2016 - 2017)
- Voluntary Faculty Teaching Award, Wayne State University (2015)
A whopping 1.5 million Americans suffer from fractures due to weak and brittle bones. Even more concerning, most people don’t realize they’re at risk for osteoporosis until they break a bone. “Osteoporosis is a silent disease, but its impact can be devastating,” says Sean Drake, M.D., internal medicine physician at...
- Henry Ford Hospital