Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Radiology - Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
- Wayne State University, MI, 2005
- Henry Ford Hospital, Diagnostic Radiology, MI, 2010
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, MD, 2011
Dr. John Fallucca completed his IR fellowship at Johns Hopkins Hospital and was on the faculty at both Johns Hopkins and University of Wisconsin Hospitals prior to returning to Michigan to be closer to family. His clinical interests include Interventional Oncology (minimally invasive treatment of cancers) of which he is a co-primary investigator for Therasphere therapy, complex portal and hepatobiliary interventions, pulmonary embolism therapy (specifically mechanical thrombectomy of large PE), uterine fibroid embolization (via radial access) and central venous recanalization of chronic occlusions. Dr. Fallucca is also involved in resident, fellow, and medical student education.
Dr. Fallucca enjoys complex and innovative procedures, always putting the interest of his patients first. He wants patients to feel as comfortable as possible with their care.
- Interventional Oncology
- Mechanical Thrombectomy for PE
Awards & Honors:
- Hour Magazine 2018 Top Doctor Award
Videos And Article