Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internal Medicine, MI, 1984
- Henry Ford Hospital, Psychiatry, MI, 1982
- Henry Ford Hospital, Flexible, MI, 1981
- Henry Ford Hospital, Cardiovascular, MI, 1987
Dr. Cathy Glick has been a practicing cardiologist in Jackson since 1990. Her special interests include congestive heart failure and heart disease in women. She is a specialist in echocardiography and vascular ultrasound. She is actively involved in medical ethics and the local medical society and the Heart Association.
"Professionally, I am enjoying the long relationships with my patients over the last 30 years as we grow older together. The best thing about being a cardiologist in this community is the ability to bring very high-quality heart and vascular care to our friends and neighbors. I am also privileged to be part of the larger Henry Ford Health System (where I started my training) since the advances in cardiology are so valued and well provided within this health system."
Dr. Glick is originally from New Jersey but moved to Michigan in 1974 when she started medical school in Ann Arbor. She is married to an Ann Arbor native and has 3 grown children. Her current interests are music, theater and literature. She also loves international and national travel, which unfortunately has been curtailed dramatically due to the COVID pandemic.
Videos and Articles
- Henry Ford Jackson Hospital