- American Board of Dermatology - Dermatology
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, TN, 2010
Residencies & Internships
- New York University - School of Medicine, Dermatology, NY, 2014
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center, Transitional, SC, 2011
Both types of sunscreen protect your skin from ultraviolet rays, but there are key differences between the two. A dermatologist breaks it down.
Applying sunscreen but still getting burned? Most people don't use enough. From what SPF you need to how to apply it, learn practical tips for better sun protection.
Henry Ford Allegiance Health Center - Cascade Ridge
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health