- American Board of Internal Medicine - Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- University of Michigan, MI, 1995
Residencies & Internships
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, OH, 1998
- University of Michigan, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, MI, 2002
I am board certified in both cardiology and electrophysiology, which focuses on the electrical activity of the heart, including arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat). My specialties include atrial fibrillation (a quivering or irregular heartbeat that can lead to blood clots, stroke, heart failure and other heart-related complications) and device therapy for arrhythmias and heart failure.
I take time to listen to my patients and ensure they understand me. I want them always to feel they are in very good hands.