- American Board of Internal Medicine - Geriatric Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- Mysore Medical College, 1999
Residencies & Internships
- Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Internal Medicine, MI, 2006
- University of Texas Medical School - San Antonio, Geriatrics, TX, 2008
Is your memory loss a sign of Alzheimer's disease? Or just normal forgetfulness? An expert explains.
Do apps or dietary supplements that promise to improve memory really work? An expert explains why these tools may fall short of their claims -- and shares what may help.
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health