- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Ohio State University Hospital, OH, 2007
Residencies & Internships
- Georgetown University Hospital, DC
- Georgetown University Hospital, Clinical Cardiology, DC
- University of California San Diego School of Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, CA
I am a physician board certified in both internal medicine and cardiology. My medical specialties include cardiovascular disease and cardiac electrophysiology (the rhythm or electrical activity of the heart).
I have a passion for treating patients who have heart rhythm disturbances (arrhythmias) and helping them become healthier. I restore the normal heartbeat both with devices, such as pacemakers, and with ablation therapy—which uses a small amount of extreme heat or cold to damage a tiny area of the hart that is causing the arrhythmia.