- American Board of Internal Medicine - Medical Oncology
Residencies & Internships
- Saint Joseph Mercy, Internal Medicine, MI, 1994
- The Graduate Hospital, Internal Medicine, PA, 1993
- The Graduate Hospital, Internal Medicine, PA, 1992
- University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, Hematology/Oncology, MI, 1997
Seen as an expert in her field, Dr. Hirth participated in enhanced training and research in chemotherapy and has presented to her professional community. Dr. Hirth is currently serving a two year term as President of the Michigan Society of Hematology Oncology and is a committee member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Dr. Hirth is known as a calming presence in stressful situations. Patients appreciate her professionalism, her attentiveness and her willingness to listen.
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health