- American Board of Internal Medicine - Medical Oncology
- Jefferson Medical College/Thomas Jefferson University, PA, 1991
Residencies & Internships
- Saint Joseph Mercy, Internal Medicine, MI
- The Graduate Hospital, Internal Medicine, PA
- University of Michigan, Hematology/Oncology, MI
Seen as an expert in her field, Dr. Hirth participated in enhanced training and research in chemotherapy and has presented to her professional community. Dr. Hirth is currently serving a two year term as President of the Michigan Society of Hematology Oncology and is a committee member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Dr. Hirth is known as a calming presence in stressful situations. Patients appreciate her professionalism, her attentiveness and her willingness to listen.