- American Board of Internal Medicine - Medical Oncology
Residencies & Internships
- St Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor, Internal Medicine, MI, 1994
- The Graduate Hospital, Internal Medicine, PA, 1993
- The Graduate Hospital, Internal Medicine, PA, 1992
- University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, Hematology/Oncology, MI, 1997
Board certified in hematology and medical oncology, Dr. JoAnn Hirth is a graduate of Thomas Jefferson University Medical School in Philadelphia. She fulfilled her residency in internal medicine at the Graduate Hospital Philadelphia and completed a fellowship at the University of Michigan, before joining the medical staff of Henry Ford Allegiance Health in 1997.
Seen as an expert in her field, Dr. Hirth participated in enhanced training and research in chemotherapy and has presented to her professional community. She is currently serving a two year term as President of the Michigan Society of Hematology Oncology and is a committee member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Dr. Hirth is known as a calming presence in stressful situations. Patients appreciate her professionalism, her attentiveness and her willingness to listen.
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health