- American Board of Surgery - Surgery
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, NJ, 2009
Residencies & Internships
- University of Michigan Hospital and Health Centers, Plastic Surgery, MI, 2019
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, General Surgery, NY, 2016
- University of Michigan, Hand Surgery, MI, 2020
I want my patients to know that our physician-patient interaction will be very collaborative--we will work together to find the best treatment for their particular problem. I treat my patients with the same care and consideration as if I were caring for a member of my own family. Once I am involved in their case, I will not give up; I will continue to work with them until we are both satisfied with their outcome.
As a fully trained plastic and hand surgeon, I am able to provide plastic and reconstructive procedures throughout the body, with a focus on the hand. In this role, I am able to collaborate with many other surgical subspecialties to restore form and function and improve a patients’ quality of life after trauma, resection for cancer, or a congenital condition.
Hand surgery is particularly appealing to me because our hands are essential to everything we do. Hand injuries and deformities can be devastating particularly in the young and working age. As with much of plastic surgery, there is significant creativity and diversity of procedures and treatment. I really enjoy the anatomical basis for restoration of function and incredible detective work and problem solving that comes with this specialty.
Outcomes research in:
- Distal radius fractures
- Metacarpal fractures
- Scaphoid fractures
Awards and Honors:
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand Fast Track Clinical Research Grant, AWD014306 (2019)
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital