- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine - Nuclear Medicine
- Wayne State University, MI, 1979
Residencies & Internships
- Naval Medical Center, Internal Medicine, VA, 1983
- Naval Medical Center, Internal Medicine, VA, 1980
- Naval Medical Center, Nuclear Medicine, VA, 1985
Director, Division of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging
Dr. Kastytis Karvelis is a diagnostic radiologist involved in all aspects of Nuclear Medicine diagnosis and therapy for over 25 years. Specific areas of interest and expertise include thyroid cancer therapy, Nuclear cardiac imaging, therapy of cancers using radiopharmaceuticals, and PET/CT imaging.
Participating in multiple clinical trials involved with diagnosing and treating various forms of cancer.