- American Osteopathic Board of Neurology & Psychiatry - Psychiatry
- Kansas City University of Medicine & Biosciences, MO, 1979
Residencies & Internships
- Michigan Osteopathic Medical Center, Psychiatry, MI, 1985
- Oklahoma Osteopathic Hospital, Anesthesiology, OK, 1981
- Beaumont Health - Farmington Hills, Rotating, MI, 1980
I specialize in Psychiatry.
Bobbe J. Kelley, D.O., F.A.C.N did her training at the Michigan Osteopathic Medical Center located in the heart of Detroit. She has taken special interest in Addiction medicine, along with Attention Deficit and Substance Abuse Disorders. Dr. Kelley is Dr. Kelley also is a supervisor for long term patients, as well as a mentor for the residents. She gives many didactic lectures and also speaks at many of the film clubs that the residents put on as the speaker, which she feels is an invaluable experience. She enjoys working with residents because it allows her to stay current and up to date on new advances being made in the field of psychiatry. Dr. Kelley also feels it is important to work with residents as it stimulates new learning, both for her and the residents, as well as to add new perspective to her views of psychiatry