- American Board of Professional Psychology - Clinical Neuropsychologist
- University of Michigan, Neuropsychology, MI, 2008
- University of Windsor, ON, 2006
Residencies & Internships
- London Health Sciences Centre, Clinical Psychology, ON, 2006
I appreciate the uniqueness of each patient and listen to his or her concerns. I strive to provide accurate diagnostic information and helpful recommendations regarding the neurocognitive and emotional concerns and symptoms of my patients.
Dr. Lee-Kim completed her bachelor’s and master’s degrees in neuroscience at the University of Toronto. She went on to earn her Ph.D. in clinical psychology with a specialization in neuropsychology at the University of Windsor. Dr. Lee-Kim completed a post-doctoral fellowship in neuropsychology at the University of Michigan. She enjoys working with adult and geriatric patients with various neurological and psychological concerns. Her clinical interests are in neurodegenerative and neurological disorders.
Neurodegenerative disorders and normal aging
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital