- American Board of Thoracic Surgery - Thoracic Surgery
- Temple Univ. School of Medicine, PA, 2008
Residencies & Internships
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Thoracic Surgery, PA, 2016
- Henry Ford Hospital, General Surgery, MI, 2014
- University of Pennsylvania, Thoracic Surgery, PA, 2017
Member of the Henry Ford Cancer Institute
Dr. Lace attended medical school at Temple University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He completed his post-graduate training in general surgery at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit. Dr. Lace completed his Cardiothoracic Surgery residency and advanced fellowship training in minimally invasive thoracic surgery and lung transplantation at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.