- American Board of Ophthalmology - Ophthalmology
- University of Michigan, MI, 1986
- University of Michigan, Biomedical Science, MI, 1982
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Ophthalmology, MI, 1991
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internal Medicine, MI, 1988
- Henry Ford Hospital, Transitional, MI, 1987
I specialize in cataracts, glaucoma and diabetes
Dr. Levine treats patients and teaches. He directs the quality improvement program for Henry Ford Ophthalmology, and was invited to speak at a national conference on how to create similar programs at other institutions. He graduated with honors from University of Michigan Medical School, and from the U of M School of Public Health.
Awards and Honors
University of Michigan Medical School, cum laude, 1986.
University of Michigan School of Public Health, 1996.
Certified American Board of Ophthalmology, 1992, recertified 2002 and 2012.
Peer reviewer for Telemedicine Journal, 2005.
American Telemedicine Association annual meeting, course faculty for Ocular Telehealth 2001