- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants - Physician Assistant
- University of Lynchburg, Physician Assistant, VA, 2020
- Wayne State University, Physician Assistant, MI, 2011
- Doctorate of Medical Sciences (DMSc), University of Lynchburg (2020)
Ashley is a published doctorate physician assistant with over nine years of experience in clinical experience, specializing in the care of advanced heart failure and cardiac transplant patients, including those with LVAD, heart transplant and implantable pulmonary artery monitoring devices.
She has been a member of the Henry Ford family since 2011, with a background in cardiac surgery, cardiac surgery intensive care and ambulatory care. She see patients both virtually and in-person, and strives to provide world-class care across all platforms.
- Vice Chair, Henry Ford Health System Advanced Practice Provider Council
- Continuing Medical Education Chair, Michigan Academy of Physician Assistants
"Patients are at the center of the care I provide. I am dedicated to working with you to find a treatment plan that is in line with your goals while focusing on optimizing your quality of life."
Clinical areas of research interest include:
- Cardiac transplant
- The mitigation of risk of cardiac allograft vasculopathy
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital