Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Clinical Neurophysiology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Neurology
- Dow Medical College, 2005
- Wayne State University, Neurology, MI, 2015
- Detroit Medical Center/Sinai Grace Hospital, Transitional Medicine, MI, 2012
- Henry Ford Hospital, Clinical Neurophysiology, MI, 2016
- Wayne State University, Neuroimmunology & Multiple Sclerosis, MI, 2011
- Program Director, Clinical Neurophysiology
- Senior Staff Neurologist, Henry Ford Hospital, Multiple Sclerosis and Neuromuscular Division
- Clinical Assistant Professor (FTA), Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, Michigan
I collaborate with my patients so that I can provide quality, compassionate care that works best for them and their needs. My patients are like my family and I will go above and beyond to help them.
Dr. Memon earned her medical degree from Dow Medical College in Karachi, Pakistan in 2005. Given her immense interest in neuroimmunology and immune-mediated neurological conditions, she pursued fellowship training in multiple sclerosis and clinical neuroimmunology at Wayne State University in Detroit in 2009. She finished her clinical and research fellowship in 2011 and started a neurology residency within the same program.
After finishing her residency training in June 2015, she became interested in peripheral nerve disorders. To gain more knowledge on these disorders, she joined Henry Ford Hospital's clinical neurophysiology program as a neuromuscular fellow. She has been working at Henry Ford Health System as a senior staff neurologist, managing both immune-mediated central and peripheral nervous system diseases. She loves teaching clinical and translational research and is also a certified electromyographer.
Dr Memon, specializes in treatment of multiple sclerosis, neuromyelitis optica spectrum disease (NMOSD), myasthenia gravis, neurosarcoidosis, transverse myelitis, vasculitis, chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyradiculoneuropathy (CIDP), vasculitic neuropathies and inflammatory myopathies.
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- MS cognition and fatigue
Award and Honors:
- Top Docs, Hour Detroit (2019)
- Excellence in Teaching Award, Wayne State University School of Medicine (October 2018)
- President Research Initiative Award, AANEM (June 2018)
- Honor Roll Award for Excellent Teaching, Wayne State University School of Medicine (September 2017)
- Resident and Fellow Research Recognition Award, AANEM (June 2016)
Videos And Article
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital