- American Board of Surgery - Vascular Surgery
- Dow University of Health Sciences, 2010
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, General Surgery, MI, 2017
- Henry Ford Hospital, Vascular Surgery, MI, 2019
Dr. Mohammad was born and raised in Karachi, Pakistan. After completing her medical education she moved to Detroit, Michigan in 2011, which she calls her second home. She completed her general surgery residency, followed by her vascular surgery fellowship at Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit. Professionally she is a member of American College of Surgeons, Society for Vascular Surgery, Society of Clinical Vascular Surgery as well as involved in multiple local committees.
She has authored multiple book chapters and papers on management of extra anatomic bypasses, complex aortic aneurysms and vascular injuries.
Vascular diseases can be very complex and lead patients to a delay in diagnosis. One of my major goals is to educate and spread awareness, allowing recognition and early detection of vascular diseases. I believe in giving my patients the best chance at improving their quality of life through compassion and care.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital