- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery - Orthopaedic Surgery
- University of Maryland, MD, 1967
Residencies & Internships
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center GME, Orthopaedics, DC, 1972
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center GME, Rotating, DC, 1968
- University of California, Joint Replacement, CA, 1998
I specialize in Orthopedic Surgery.
Whenever possible, orthopaedic care should include sufficient patient knowledge to delay or prevent more aggressive intervention.
Awards and Honors
Past President - Society for Physical Regulation in Biology and Medicine
Manual of Orthopaedic Terminology, Seventh Edition