- West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, WV, 2005
Residencies & Internships
- Mount Clemens General Hospital (now SCS/MSUCOM McLaren, General Surgery, MI, 2010
- Mount Clemens General Hospital (now SCS/MSUCOM McLaren, General Surgery, MI, 2006
- Detroit Medical Center / Wayne State University, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, MI, 2014
I am a plastic and reconstructive surgeon. After graduating from the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, I completed a fellowship at Detroit Medical Center – Sinai Grace Hospital. Both my General Surgery residency and internship were completed at Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center.
My areas of clinical interest include facial reconstructive and cosmetic procedures, reconstructive and cosmetic breast procedures, procedures to repair congenital defects and hand surgery for traumatic injuries. I also remove cancerous and benign lesions, remove tattoos, repair wounds and revise scars. The invasive and non-invasive cosmetic procedures I perform include laser resurfacing, fillers and Botox injections.
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health