- American Board of Family Medicine - Family Medicine
- University of Iowa Hospitals (Iowa City,IA), IA, 1988
Residencies & Internships
- Ascension St John Hospital, Family Medicine, MI, 1991
- Ascension St John Hospital, Family Medicine, MI, 1989
I am a family medicine physician, who currently serves as the director of practice development for Henry Ford Medical Group, and the service chief of family medicine for Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital. In these roles, I have the opportunity to assist in the practice growth of new physicians and medical sites. I’m also engaged in educating populations and communities on wellness through business/community events, lunch & learns, social media, radio, and television
Your body is a gift from God and requires care and regular maintenance. If you take care of your body, it will serve you well in the future. My role is to work with you to maintain good health and maximize your body's full potential.
Awards and Honors
- Women of Excellence, Michigan Chronicle (2016)
- Business Woman of the Year Finalist, Troy Rotary Club (2014)
- Health and Wellness Honoree, 100 Black Men of Greater Detroit, Inc (2014)
- “Focus On People”, Henry Ford Health System Community Service Award
- Alumnus of the Year, Jackson State University National Alumni Association (2014)
- Top Doc Award by HOUR magazine (2003 - Current)
- Who’s Who of Health Professionals
- Who’s Who of Women in America
- Who’s Who in Black Detroit
- “Above and Beyond” Award, Troy Medical Center
- “Spirit” Award, Troy Medical Center
- Robert E. Birk Award for Excellence in Research, Jackson State University
- Distinguish Alumni Award, National Association of Equal Opportunity
A Henry Ford family medicine physician explains what causes halitosis and what you can do about bad breath.
Could your mouth be the window to your overall health? That may be taking it a bit far, but your mouth is one of the first places in your body that can indicate if you are sick or have an underlying health problem. For this reason, regular dental check-ups are an important part of maintaining health...
Smiling not only offers a mood boost but helps our bodies release cortisol and endorphins that provide many health benefits. A bonus? It's also contagious.
All essential workers are on the front lines of fighting the COVID-19 pandemic. Here's how they can stay safe while on the job.
Henry Ford Medical Center - Troy
Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital