- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology - Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Howard University College of Medicine, DC, 2013
Residencies & Internships
- Howard University Hospital, Obstetrics & Gynecology, DC, 2017
- University of Michigan, Maternal Fetal Medicine, MI, 2020
Dr. Pitts is a board-certified OB/GYN who went on to complete a fellowship in Maternal Fetal Medicine, providing high-risk pregnancy care for moms and babies.
- Fetal Anomalies
- Global Health
- Health Equity
- Sleep Apnea
An expert answers commonly asked questions and shares why it's important that all pregnant women get vaccinated.
Millennials and Gen Z'ers can rest assured knowing that the vaccines will not affect their fertility now or in the future. Here's why.
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital