- American Board of Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease
- University of Michigan, MI, 2014
- Henry Ford Hospital, Infectious Disease, MI, 2010
- University of the Philippines, 2002
- University of the Philippine College of Pharmacy, 1996
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Infectious Disease, MI, 2014
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internal Medicine, MI, 2007
- Gap - Practice Aboard, 2004
Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology Fellowship, Program Director
As flu activity continues to be widespread in Michigan, infectious disease expert Katherine Reyes, M.D., MPH, offers these 5 crucial tips to help prevent the spread of germs.
The FDA recently banned antibacterial soap for consumers. An infectious disease expert explains why and what you need to know about proper hand hygiene.
As the number of hepatitis A cases continues to rise across Michigan, people are urged to get vaccinated against the disease. Here's what you need to know.