- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Wayne State University, MI, 2005
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Psychiatry, MI, 2008
- University of Michigan, Adolescent Psychiatry, MI, 2010
Title: Medical Director of Outpatient Pediatric Psychiatry, Behavioral Health Services
As a parent myself, I strive to be a physician who I would want for my own kids. My care philosophy is to put each patient and his or her family first to better assist the patient’s unique needs, while focusing on wellness, safety, and evidence-based care. I understand that having a child with a mental health disorder can be challenging experience. I strive to provide the best possible care by making an accurate diagnosis and recommending treatments based on scientific research while tailoring it to each family’s preference and fit. Although the medications I prescribe are often effective treatments, I also partner closely with psychotherapists for the unique needs of child and adolescent populations. Sleep, diet, and exercise factor into emotional well-being and many times are a regular part of my recommendations.
Dr. Rogalski was born and raised in Michigan. She was one of the first in her family to attend college and strived to become a physician from a very young age. She received her medical degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine in 2005. For her general psychiatry residency, she trained at Henry Ford Health System. She then completed a fellowship in child and adolescent psychiatry at the University of Michigan Health System. Dr. Rogalski was one of the first to graduate from her residency after completing the leadership track. She then went on to serve as chief resident at the University of Michigan.
Her clinical interests include integrated care and assessing and treating teens at risk for suicide. She defines integrated care as a unique model of care where behavioral health care is delivered by experts in the comfort of one’s primary care physician’s office.
Dr. Rogalski lives in metro Detroit and has two children. She enjoys cooking, golf, exercise, church, and family.
- Advancing the delivery of pediatric psychiatric care into an integrated care setting
- Teen suicide prevention and care
Awards and Honors
- Top Doc Award by HOUR Detroit Magazine
- Henry Ford Health System CEO Award (team award), 2015
- Focus on People Award, Henry Ford Health System, 2012
- American Journal of Nursing, Book of the Year Child Health, 2013
- Award of Excellence, University of Michigan, 2010